Plaited Scout Woggle
Plaited Scout Woggle from burntstuff.comA ready to plait Woggle, available in a wide range of different coloured leathers.
Great for a woggle making session at a Section Meeting.
You can add a two part rivet for just 10p (the rivets are easy to close with a pair of pliers).
Minimum order - 3 woggles.
HOW TO PLAIT A WOGGLE
- Start with your strip of leather flat, as in Step 1, then start to plait.
- Take the right hand strand over the centre strand all the way to the left, then under the left strand to finish as in Step 2.
- Holding the top in position, push the bottom completely up through Gap A. This will leave the strands twisted as in Step 3. This is OK.
- If you now push the bottom through Gap B, everything should come right as in Step 4.
- A bit of a twist and adjustment, and your woggle plait is complete. Add click-fasteners to the panels at each end, and you are ready to secure your scarf.
Thanks to the https://scoutwiki.scouts.org.za/index.php?title=Plaiting_a_woggle for the info above.