To find out how much postage will be to your location, just click on your shopping cart (top right) and then view cart. On the Shopping Cart page click on Estimate Shipping and fill in your location, the cost of shipping the items presently in your cart will then be calculated.
- Postage costs include not just the cost of the stamps, but also the packing materials used.
- We do not have a 2nd Class Postage system on the Isle of Man, so all items are sent by 1st Class Post. Postage charges jump quite a bit for anything over 25mm in thickness, so small bulky items that are light can often cost more than small slim items that are heavier.
- Postage is calculated on weight, size and destination.
- We now offer a signed / tracked service to all destinations. You will be sent the tracking number with your shipped confirmation.
- You can check how much post and packing will be by clicking on your Shopping Cart and entering delivery information, before going to checkout.
- No post leaves the Isle of Man over the weekend, so if you placed an order on a Friday, it won't be posted until the following Monday.
- For all items that are delivered outside the United Kingdom, customers will be liable for any duty or taxes their own country may charge on the contents of the package. We put the value of the package contents on the customs form, which will match the value of the contents.
Items posted internationally are currently
experiencing delays due to the new customs regulations that are in place
as the UK is no longer part of the EU, this seems to be affecting
deliveries to all international destinations, not just those in the EU.
These delays can add up to a couple of weeks onto delivery times, this
is totally outside our control, but we do apologise for these delays.
If your country doesn't show any shipping options, please get in touch with us, so we can add it to our list of destinations.
Collection from Store
For those living in the Isle of Man, you can select to collect from my home workshop. As I have a day job, collection is usually in the evenings or at weekends. I will email you when your items are ready and a mutually convenient time can be arranged.