- Postage costs include not just the cost of the stamps but also the packing materials used.
- We do not have a 2nd Class Postage system on the Isle of Man, so all items are sent by 1st Class Post. Postage charges jump quite a bit for anything over 25mm in thickness, so small bulky items that are light can often cost more than small slim items that are heavier.
- Postage is calculated on weight, size and destination.
- We now offer a signed for service for UK customers. You will be sent the tracking number with your shipped confirmation.
- You can check how much post and packing will be by clicking on your Shopping Cart and entering delivery information, before going to checkout.
- No post leaves the Isle of Man over the weekend, so if you placed an order on a Friday, it wont be posted until the following Monday.
Collection from Store
For those living in the Isle of Man, you can select to collect from my home workshop. As I have a day job, collection is usually in the evenings or at weekends. I will email you when your items are ready and a mutually convenient time can be arranged.